Day 2| Traditonal village ( There is a possibility to connect with the flight from Ubon Ratchathani to Bangkok on the last day, in the same evening(Lunch + dinner) You will be picked up at your hotel in Pakse at 8:30AM, and then travel by bus to Route 13 to visit the stunning Khone Phapheng waterfalls, the “Niagara of the East” around 12:00 o’clock.
You will then be driven by bus to the Nakasang pier; you board a small wooden boat, which will take you to Don Khone Island for lunch at local restaurant by the river view. Then at 14:00 you will visit the old French railway, the French colonial house and bridge between Don Khone and Don Det Islands.
Afterwards you will continue cruising a small local boat among the 4,000 Islands towards the big luxury boat at Ban Dong Veuthong in Don Khong Island. At 17:30PM, you will check into your cabin while the boat sets off. Enjoy dinner on board and the sunset view by the Mekong River.
Overnight on board. Day 2: Ban Deau Tia (Don Khong) Lunch is on the deck, while we leisurely sail up the Mekong River. We disembark from the boat to walk through the village of Tomo and the mysterious Oum Muong forest temple; just a few minutes walk way. Dinner will also be served on board, where the rest of the night you will enjoy a peaceful night on board. Vat Phou (Champassak) – Pakse Enjoy your breakfast (7:00AM) on board as the boat continues to cruise to Champasak. The highlight this morning is the Vat Phou ruins – the magnificent pre-Angkorian 10th century temple complex. After your visit of Vat Phou temple, you return to the boat for one last meal as we cruise to our final destination. A long-tail boat will return you to Pakse, arriving around 4.00PM in the afternoon.
Price on request
- 3 days cruise with stops and visits as mentioned in the program with English speaking guide.
- 2 nights’ accommodation on board.
- Meal plan as mentioned in the tour program.
- Coffee, tea & drinking water on board and during meals.
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
- Services of a qualified crew during the cruise.
- Group / individual insurance.
- Transfer from hotel / airport to pier in Pakse or v.v.
- Other drinks and meals not mentioned in package.
- Other personal expenses.
- Laos entry visa fee (between 30$-42$ depending on the passport of origin).
- Domestic and International air ticket
- Travel Insurance